We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
GDIT is looking for a Competitive Intelligence Advisor for the Competitive Intelligence & Price To Win (CI/PTW) Group within the firm's Corporate Growth organization.The primary focus of this position is to perform competitive intelligence in support of specific bid capture.
* Utilizing tools of the trade to deliver competitive analysis in support of bid specific PTW and capture efforts
* Profiling competitor management and technical approaches/solutions and assessing relative strengths and weaknesses in the context of a specific bid
* Preparing materials to support / facilitate Black Hat reviews
* Leading Black Hat exercises for large, strategic opportunity pursuits
* Collecting and analyzing data on government customer budgets, spending, and industry benchmarks to support top-down PTW analysis
* Collecting and analyzing competitor cost/price data to support bottom-up PTW analysis
* Producing compelling deliverables to brief executives and capture teams
* The preferred candidate is collaborative, a critical thinker and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. A successful candidate must possess a combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results.
In addition, he/she should possess the following competencies:
* Market Understanding: Understanding and experience of the government IT market and broader government services market with the ability to practically apply market knowledge.
* Results-Oriented: A driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
* Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented
* Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with a diverse work force
* Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty, as well as personal credibility
* Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of related experience
* US Citizen required due to systems access
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Falls Church
Additional Work Locations:
USA VA Chantilly
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.