To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
WFVC is currently hiring Research Remediation Representative 3’s to join our Customer Care team. Our Customer Care team receives inbound customer feedback calls related to the designed product your group supports.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
• Responding independently to inquiries and complaints from customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services.
• Gathering information from customers to determine the appropriate course of action which could include conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, processing complex transactions (including monetary and non-monetary actions), researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries.
• Taking inbound calls from customers to resolve their complaints and document their compliments
• Creating cases to track customer feedback in the case management system, Escalation Issue Tracking System (EITS)
• May perform additional responsibilities as assigned
Currently hiring for training class starting on 12/09/19. Training hours are 8am – 4:30pm Monday - Friday for 8 weeks. (Must be available to attend entire training class).
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation, San Antonio, Monday-Friday, 8am – 10pm, Saturday, 8am-9pm, Sunday, 8am – 5pm
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Schedules will require the ability to work additional hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed to support business objectives. Schedules are subject to change based on business needs.
• During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
• Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
* 2+ years of experience in financial services products in one or a combination of the following: disputes, claims resolution, or fraud resolution
* Basic Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of online banking products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
* Knowledge and understanding of consumer products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
* Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
* Strong knowledge and understanding of Virtual Library
* Experience with Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Contact Center policies, processes, and procedures
* Experience with Customer Information View (CIV) application
* Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
* Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
* Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wright Patterson AFB, OH