Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application. +
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Business Initiatives Manager will be accountable to the Head of Business Infrastructure and will own the development and implementation of the Payment, Virtual Solutions & Innovation Control (PVISC) location strategy and multi-year implementation plan to achieve location tactics, management and administration of PVSIC’s space allocation and utilization, development of location/space solutions, design and implementation of a space request provisioning process and capabilities, monitoring and oversight of space and reporting progress. The Business Initiatives Manager will effectively partner with PVSIC leaders, Corporate Properties Group, Human Resources, Finance and Corporate Communications to drive alignment and ensure integration of strategy and location activities.
* Develop and administer PVSIC location strategy
* Manage PVSIC space across markets and partner with the Corporate Properties Group for space needs
* Develop front-end space request, provisioning and governance process
* Facilitate acquisition of space needs with CPG
* Integrate and administer Human Resources, Technology and business on/off boarding process
* Develop implementation and communication plans with associated workforce across PVSIC locations
* Develop and manage schedule for location implementation plans
* Determine roles/responsibilities for key stakeholders and business partners and associated processes for executing location initiatives
* Lead cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, solutions and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity, including process design, change management, technology solutions, onboarding and off-boarding activities
* Recognize the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjust as necessary
* Develop operational and performance metrics and track/evaluate performance of programs, solutions and initiatives.
* Ensure adherence to applicable policies, standards, procedures and/or guidelines
* Leverage data sets from multiple sources to conduct analysis, generate insights and drive action/accountability
* Transform insights into proposals that deliver business value and drive outcomes in alignment with strategy
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
* Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
* Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
* 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
* 3+ years of leadership experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* Ample Management experience is preferred
* Experience working in a matrixed organization.
* Ability to work effectively across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are critical to success
* Execution oriented, professional demeanor, self-starter behavior
* Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop solution and implementation plan and act on those opportunities
* Ability to articulate issues, risks, and propose solutions to various levels of staff and leadership
* Demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically, and translate to tactical plans, manage implementation
* Strong aptitude in fostering and expanding partnerships and ability to deliver effective results through a heavily-matrixed work environment and role
* Ability to develop senior leader level reporting and presentations
* Advanced Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) skills
* BA/BS or higher
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wright Patterson AFB, OH