At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Client Service Representatives - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of our Consumer Client Services centers. The Client Service Representative role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for assisting clients with their banking transactions while building relationships and helping to identify their needs. Client Service Representatives (CSR) have a passion for delivering a personalized and caring experience – they anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding expectations, no matter how large or small the request. Those in the Fraud Client Service Representative role use sound judgment to assess the risk level when reviewing client accounts for possible fraudulent activity and make decisions to best care for the client.
CSRs receive calls from clients while sitting and taking calls for the day, with structured breaks. Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our teammates to follow schedules that ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in the moments that matter.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America. This will include hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. Opportunity for growth and advancement will be tied to your ability to demonstrate success in role. Advancement opportunities may include progression to an advanced level client service representative or manager role and/or the chance to grow throughout other areas of the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career at Bank of America.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility. You’ll receive in depth classroom training, small group sessions including live demonstrations and continued on the job training and coaching.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths with progression opportunities to the next best role.
• Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience that starts with answering clients’ questions as well as understanding each client’s unique needs.
• Use resources and innovative technology to optimize the client experience and inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through our mobile application and online banking.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures.
• Be the advocate for clients by taking ownership, acting with empathy and connecting clients to solutions that meet their financial goals.
As a Sr. Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
• Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
• Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
• Understanding how clients engage with us via technology (online and mobile), financial center and contact center and make sure they’re aware of all we can do to make their financial lives better.
• Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing solutions for our clients’ needs.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow, including tuition, child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• An opportunity to learn in detail about the consumer business setting an important foundation for a career.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 2+ years of experience working in a client service capacity.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40