The Director of Digital Production- Operations role will lead our organization in development of site, email and promotional content for Gap.com across several marketsUS, Canada, EU/UK/Germany, Japan, and Gap Factory. This role is a critical leadership role for the brand orchestrating many different cross-functional teams and competing priorities.
What you'll do
* Lead global digital operations team across site, email, andpromotions.
* Own internal pipeline for site, email and promotioncreation.
* Drive business adherence against cross-functional capacityand SLAs.
* Influence SLAs with key vendors and cross-functionalpartners to balance efficiency with flawless execution.
* Connect with digital innovation team and key centralstakeholders to ensure we have a best in class operations model deliveringagainst a modern eCommerce experience.
* Manages a team inclusive of direct reports spanning SeniorProducer to Producer.
Who you are
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to juggle numerous priorities, complexity and change with ease and vigor.
* You have executive presence with frequent interaction and need to influence cross-functional leadership team.
* You have the unique ability to balance capacity discussions with growth mindset.
* You are highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining and evangelizing operational processes for a project, team, and broader organization.
* You are an expert in people management and development of teams, leveraging individual talents to maximize team productivity and strategic growth
* Ideally 8-10 years-experience within Digital Operations, eCommerce experience a plus.