As a 1st tier premier vendor and we have been asked to identify candidates for the position below. We currently have 70 consultants billing with this client nationwide and have been awarded Supplier Of The Year 5x with this client. The average consultants is on project between 2-5 years. All work must be performed on-site (no remote work offered) and you must be available for a face to face interviews.
The person will undertake advanced level security evaluation tasks and duties in order to meet customer requirements and project deadlines. This includes:
• Evaluation of functional SECURITY REQUIREMENTS on the product.
• Reverse engineer hardware and firmware through analysis of existing circuit and hardware components
• Assess if the security controls are properly implemented by the suppliers.
• Identify any implementation risks to the product.
• Create tools to assist in project goals and automate tasking
• Communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical client staff
Conducting security assessment, pen test team - red, reqs are designated, any issues or vulnerability, they will analyze to solve, evaluating requirement, how to access and interface, device knowledge, kernel module, tools are not available so they need to suggest.
** ONSITE ONLY, No remoted work offered.
** Understanding Linux knowledge basic, Automotive Linux, Debugging tools to access the device, create custom tool.
** Software implementation and debugging shell.
** Deep knowledge secure implementation.
** ARM processor are critical.
** Soldering skills necessary
• Experience providing Embedded Security Functional Validations, evaluating functional security product requirements
• Reverse engineering and source code review experience. Reverse Engineering, specifically Firmware (x86, ARM, etc.)
• Knowledge of ARM and other embedded microprocessor
• Knowledge of security-related topics, such as authentication, entitlements, identity management, data protection, data leakage prevention, validation checking, encryption, hashing, principle of least
privilege, software attack methodologies, secure data transfer, secure data storage, etc.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, Automotive Ethernet, 3G/4G/LTE, Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi
• Knowledge of Linux and other embedded Oss
• Development experience in software on embedded products
• Logical and structured approach to projects
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Education: Bachelors Degr
• Knowledge of cryptography is desirable
• Experience with hardware-based side channel techniques is desirable
Calance Consultant Benefits Offerings:
- H1B Transfer/Green Card Processing Available
- EPO/PPO Medical Plan (Cigna)
- HMO/PPO Dental programs (Cigna)
- Vision - VSP (Vision Plan Summary)
- Voluntary Life, Short (STD)/Long Term (LTD) Disability and Voluntary plans
- 401K VOYA Retirement vesting program
- Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit